Samsung Health Inaccurate Now

Highlighted
Asteroid

Samsung Health Inaccurate Now

Noticed Samsung health updated yesterday and now its saying I'm burning 1 calorie a step. When I was taking like 3000 steps it said I burnt 154 calories. Now its saying I've burnt 3000 calories with 3000 steps.

4 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Health Inaccurate Now

@Desync: Did you restart your device after the update?

Astronaut

Hi.

Can I enter into this?

What have they done to SHealth.

My Shealth app audio guide now tells me i'm travelling at a average speed of 3.2k/h,1.6k/h, 6.6k/h, 4.6k/h,1.8k/h when the true speed id 5.7k/h. the estimated completion time is unchanged for the complete walk.

It doesn't matter if it's a 6km wqalk or a 12km walk.

How hard can it be to write a calculation like average speed equals Distance walked divided by time taken both of which the app registers.

It's a total screw up and you can't uninstall the last update because these brilliant engineers have written it as a new app.

Samsung Moderator

Same question to you uservgMGfW5W7Y, did you restart your device after the update? Have you tried clearing the cache on the S-Health app?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Cosmic Ray

That's really weird!

Mine told me yesterday that "walking up stairs and hills burns calories" - yet floor count isn't factored into the calories burned calculation. ?????