Synced weight data from gear fit2 pro is wrong in Samsung Health

Highlighted
Constellation

Synced weight data from gear fit2 pro is wrong in Samsung Health

When my Gear Fit2 Pro synchronizes weight data with S Health on my Galaxy S6, it's incorrect in multiple ways:

• Weight is correct. What I enter on my Fit2 Pro transfers to S health
  • Height is incorrect. I'm 6'0" but S Health is recording it as 2'6" so the BMI and everything else is thrown off?? I verified my profile is accurate on the Fit2 (6'0")
  • Time is incorrect on the reading. The time recorded in S Health is 4 hours ahead. For example when a sync happens at 9:00 a.m., it will record as 1:00 p.m. (future time)
  • If I edit an entry manually in S health or add a new one, it of course uses the accurate weight/time.

I've verified the clock is accurate on both devices. Profiles are accurate on both devices as well. Unit of measurement is even the same. Fit2 Pro is running the latest firmware, and S Health is up to date.

Is this a known issue? Anyone else run into this?

1 REPLY
Samsung Moderator

Re: Synced weight data from gear fit2 pro is wrong in Samsung Health

Good afternoon @user9R8f7iUfqe

I am sorry, your S health application is recording your height as 2'6"? I hope that was meant to be 6'2". I know even a few inches can throw off BMI calculations, but to be off by almost four feet. Do you have the time set to automatic on your phone, or manual? If it is set to automatic, most apps should sync with what it says on the phone.