Watch faces freeze

SOLVED
Asteroid

Watch faces freeze

Hi,

I bought my gear S3 2 weeks ago, and it was working just fine.. i downloded a couple of faces from the samsung gear app store, in addition to the Here navigation app. Yesterday i experienced a problem that when i look at my watch with the hand gesture or even turning it on by pressing buttons the watch face freezes after 1 second, if i touch it again after a while it will show the right time but still freezes in a second. Other functions work properly. But the freezing happens with all the faces whether they are digital or analog, built in or downloaded.

I tried to reset the watch, deleting everything, and downloding even less faces than i had before and no apps at all but the calculator.. this resolved the issue for one day, to rehappen today and freeze the face.

My OS is the tizen 3.0.0.2, version R760XXU2CRH1. when i run update, it says it's the latest.

Thanks in advance for your help

Juma
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by topic author Juma977
‎11-20-2018 09:22 AM

Re: Watch faces freeze

If you have tried the steps here with no change, a service request would be recommended.

4 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator
Solution
Accepted by topic author Juma977
‎11-20-2018 09:22 AM

If you have tried the steps here with no change, a service request would be recommended.

Highlighted
Red Giant

i would exchange it by calling 1800samsung.

Asteroid

Thanks adam,

I did the rebooting, meanwhile resolved the issue.. if it returns i will have to return it for a check

Juma
Samsung Moderator

Thank you for the feedback. Please let us know if you need further assistance.