Watch showing options to reboot, factory reset or power off and now not displaying

Constellation

Watch showing options to reboot, factory reset or power off and now not displaying

This morning, I charged my watch from dead to 80%. It turned on fine after and I wore it for about 1 hour. At this time when I went to look at the time the screen did not come on. When I pressed the home button there was some writing on the screen giving options to power off, reboot, reboot (wirelessly) factory reset, I think. I went to power off. Later when I went to turmn it back on I got the same options again so I tried reboot. Now the watch will not display anything regardless of how long I keep my finger on the home button. HELP!!!!!

4 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Watch showing options to reboot, factory reset or power off and now not displaying

Have you tried putting it back on the charger to make sure that it isn't dead? When you chose the reboot did the watch give any errors or did it seem to reboot normally before not responding at all?

Red Giant

Re: Watch showing options to reboot, factory reset or power off and now not displaying

hold the power button then start charging until the screen turns on. that usually happens when the phone battery is completely drained. if that doesn't work, take it to ubreakifix.

Samsung Moderator

Thanks @userbcMKA9DSlI, I'm not sure if uBreakiFix handles watches so let us know if they don't and we can look into what options you have for repairs.

Highlighted
Red Giant

oh... it is watch... call 1800samsung for the repair or exchange. ubreakifix doesn't do watches.