Welcome to the Samsung Members Community

Explore your new hub for all things Samsung and beyond. Connect with Samsung experts, super-fans, and other Community members for tips on features and how to get the most out of your Samsung product.

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Community Activity

Filter
Filter:
Posted by      in  Galaxy S24

How do you turn off these stupid creature collection garbage? It is nothing but the same eggs and creatures over and over again with different names.... View Post

Is there any way to rename a group text chat on the Galaxy S24 Ultra? I have 7 family members and would love the ability to rename the chat to... View Post

There is a companion app for the watch, and it should be preinstalled, or you can download it. View Post

AOD

Before the update I could change the brightness on AOD, after the update I can't do it anymore I thought it was the image so I changed it and it... View Post

Posted by      in  Home Theater

When I record my own voice of "Bixby" I get an older scary version of who I would be, this is who my perpetrator would remember in who she is... View Post

This information was intended for the Samsung Note S22+ I experience now, the Samsung S8+ as I do no... View Post

Posted by      in  Galaxy S23

This update has been horrible. I have never had any problems before. Now I get useless notifications from samsung store. Then I don't get a... View Post