Bixby briefing alarm clock NO weather information

Constellation

Bixby briefing alarm clock NO weather information

Hi,

when I set an alarm and turn on Bixby briefing, Bixby only tells me the current time but NO weather information. Location is on (WiFi/mobile networks), no third party weather apps installed and I am connected to WiFi or LTE.

Any suggestions how to solve this issue?

146 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: Bixby briefing alarm clock NO weather information

Same thing is happening to me. I thought it was maybe some weather app upgrade knocked bixby off, but from tour message maybe not. Haven't figured out a fix yet.

Galaxy

Mine will tell me the time and the weather - in fact this morning after telling me the weather Bixby said I should pack a picnic lunch since the day would be close to perfect. What Bixby hasn't been telling me is the news. After this last update Bixby should tell me the time, weather, and the latest headlines but it's only telling me the time and weather. I suppose I could delete the cache and memory to see if that would work but it's really annoying having to set up everything again. 

Constellation

Having same issues, some days it works and others it says service is not available. Is there a fix for this issue? 

Constellation

Having the same issues. Haven't found a solution here on on the internet Smiley Sad

Constellation

I'm getting the weather, but no news, too. Is there a way to get the alarm tone to match with the weather? Because it's **bleep** confusing to hear the rain sound but hear it'll be 96 and sunny. 

Constellation

I have not gotten any news information. I just keep getting that Bixby is having a problem retrieving the weather 

Constellation

I'm also having this issue. So is my wife. Any potential support?
Galaxy

Now mine is also saying that it's having problems connecting. What's going on, Samsung? Can someone look into this and let us know the resolution?! I'm getting no weather, news, nothing, just a message telling me that it cannot connect at this time. 

Hey, guys. I'm currently looking into this. Sorry for the wait. 

@usera75nQ177MY, can you please make sure that your Weather app is up to date, same with all of your other apps? 

Everyone else, I'll be sure to update this thread once I get a clear answer. Thank you for your patience. Smiley Happy