S8 not fast charging after update

Constellation

Re: S8 not fast charging after update

Me too.  All i ever buy is Samsung products,  tvs, tablets, blu Ray player laptop, if this problem isn't fixed soon i will change product lines in a heart beat,  a person should get what we pay for and these **bleep** phones aren't cheap

Astronaut

Same issue in Malaysia

Constellation

swap out the C type cable with a micro usb cable and use the adapter fixes the problem

Constellation

We have 2 phones not fast charging despite using factory cable & plug, Safe Mode made no difference.

Carrier: At&t

#1: Model SM-G955U
Baseband G955USQU2BQK5

#2: Model SM-G955U
Baseband G955USQS2BQL1

What HAS helped, though not consistently, is actually NOT using the factory provided cable/plug combo and only using the adapter plug.

Constellation

Ive done everything you have said, and my S8 does not recharge in fast mode.   The last update broke it.. When is it going to be fixed?

Astronaut

I have had this same issue and have tried safe mode and switching chargers. I am a little bit frustrated. Has anyone found a solution?

Constellation

Same issue here, quite annoying and debating getting rid of this. Phone and. Going to apple 

Constellation

Same Story. S8 stopped fast charging with the factory provided setup after the update.

Constellation

Im having same issue with my s8+.... i never associated it with an update but did notice it would take multiple attempts to fast charge.  My phone is now a corded phone.  I hope its not a hardware problem.

Astronaut

I'm having the exact same issue with mine