Galaxy S8 Bluetooth Connection

Constellation

Re: Galaxy S8 Bluetooth Connection

I'm having similar issues when I listen to my cell using my car bluetooth

Asteroid

userFhLkHQXULX wrote:

Update to my earlier rant and possible fix.  

I booted to safe mode and Bluetooth didn't skip at all. After booting back to normal, the skipping returned.  

So, next I unpaired my fitbit blaze and uninstalled the Fitbit app completely. This appears to have fixed it. No more bluetooth audio issues!

I guess this is a fix that fitbit needs to implement. I will miss having a convenient way to sync my workouts though. 

FYI I have unpaired my Blaze and uninstalled the FitBit app and the bluetooth audio skipping still came back.

Constellation

I'm having it now, called Samsung and all they wanted to do was blame hyundai.

Constellation

uninstalling the fitbit app worked for me, thank you.

Asteroid

SamsungNavigation WISEGUYY007 3 WELCOME TO THE COMMUNITY GET HELP UPDATES, INFO, AND HOW-TOS COMMUNITY FEEDBACK APPS OWNERS & SUPPORT For Business About Us Live Chat Feedback Galaxy S8 - Questions and Answers Enter a Search Search Samsung Bluetooth Media connection will not connect to any vehicle Wiseguyy007 Wiseguyy007 CONSTELLATION Options 5 hours ago - last edited 5 hours ago Samsung Bluetooth Media connection will not connect to any vehicle [ Edited ] I have gone through every possible fix with a Samsung Support rep over 6 times to finally request an experienced (Supervisor) with the utmost hands on experience with the S8 Plus. Keep in mind the rendition of the device is irrelevant as they are 100% exactly the same. Samsung did not test the Bluetooth Media functionality with automobiles so that they would have uncovered their Samsung software conflict issue because thats what this is. The conflict shuts down any possible bt media connection to an automobile. It is absolutely 100% irreprehensible to release a device that cannot play music through a vehicles (either) built in factory audio system or an aftermarket product like the Pioneer Avic-8200NEX. Now my Google Pixel XL connected in milliseconds (I swear) and played any music using Poweramp and worked flawlessly. This is Samsung's own bloatware issue (software conflict) that is the root cause of the failure. Again it is unconscionable to release crap like this. I have now $5970 worth of Samsung junk I have purchased for myself and family members. This would never happen to any other manufacturers because they don't overburden a device with God like software abilities that turn a phone into a worthless paperweight. I swear I am an experienced cell oz modder and I am a member over at XDA Developers and not even (Cr-Apple) Iphones would do this or not test their device so customers don't suffer. I have suffered through (2) Note 7 timebombs to now have this issue with the entire purchase of a an entire families cell phones I just received via FedEx yesterday. I am talking wth Samsung and T-mobile to send back the six phones to Samsung and the original to T-mobile. I'm going back to a 100% Google cell phone or try the Cr-Apple Iphoney 8. ((...I SWEAR I AM TERMINALLY DONE WITH SAMSUNG'S B'S BLOATWARE AND HARDWARE ISSUES))...SAMSUNG....YOU SUCK....*$%*... 

Astronaut

Still have this problem... bought new $$$$ phone.   Can't connect to my monster bluetooth speaker... All my friends can with their phones but not me...SUCK@

Astronaut

We have 2 S8+ and my phone connected to my car no problem, but hubbys nor mine will connect to our X5, it reconises it states its there but will not do anything else

Asteroid

WOW, 32pages on this forum regarding bluetooth issues and samsung still doing nothing! What a reflex dear Samsung! What a speedy help and support!
Asteroid

So your phone connects how. Everyone's phones connect for phone calls but cannot get the media switch to stay on in bluetooth to play music from the phone through the car!!
Are you saying your phones media connection works fine to play music?
Asteroid

[ Edited ]

*Re-post* original was deleted for some reason

I got the update the day before yesterday, everything seemed fine untill today. I tried reconnecting my Pebble 2 (which worked for around four minutes) but that has stayed the same since before the update.

Instead of fixing something, this update actually made my phone worse (S8+), every time I try to listen to something through my Bluetooth headphones, anywhere between a minute to five minutes later, the Bluetooth turns off then turns back on again. Nothing reconnects unless I go into setting and reconnect it which is very annoying. Now I actually understand why everyone was so pissy when this thread first started.

I really hope this gets fixed, I put a lot of hope into this update, waiting past the two week return period. The Samsung experience stores won't even look at it because I got it through Carphone Wearhouse (phone shop in the UK) and tell me to go back to them and let them fix it. Like c'mon, it's a brand new phone, and you expect me to be calm when I spend £779 on this thing with problems.

Mod: SamsungMel, thanks for dealing with us, and I know you understand, but it is annoying for this to happen.