UPDATE: OREO for Galaxy S8/+ & Note 8 UNLOCKED

Samsung Moderator

Re: UPDATE: OREO for Galaxy S8/+ & Note 8 UNLOCKED

@userNeVauXh3Nv   You will need to contact your carrier to have the device unlocked.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Constellation

Why is VOLTE is not provided at first for US unlocked version. Its too bad.
Constellation

Same here I.ve been chking for updates to get the same messages come on samsung we pay a lot of money for these phones just as the newer model s9/+ note9/+ so what make them so special than the other to be getting special preferences over your other models features and specs is not far from each other so whats the problem. These messages about carriers is bull cause same way u can send out the messages about no more free theme world wide you could push out your updates much faster and earlier you just don't care about your customers where support is concern you simply jus pushing us over to the other upcoming leading brands (huawei nova 4 coming soon what u think will happen we will not wait on you no more) 

Asteroid

my note8 is still running 7.1.1

Boo!

Samsung Moderator

Can I please get your full model number, baseband version, and carrier?

Constellation

Build number
NRD90M.G950FXXU1AQL5

Baseband version:

G950FXXU1AQL5

Service provider SW ver.
SAOMC_SM-G950F_OXM_SEE_0058
ce091719cd8bac8c0c
SEE/SEE/XEU

Samsung Moderator

Thank you for this information! This forum is for support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry