Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

Asteroid

Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

My Note 9 is having problems pairing with my car (Prius) bluetooth.  Once paired, it is connected for call audio but not media audio. I tried reconnecting and the same issue comes up. I deleted my phone from my car bluetooth and reconnected but still the same issue. After a few more attempts, the phone struggles to stay connected even for call audio. I thought these bluetooth connectivity issues were already addressed since they were reported by Note 8 and Galaxy S9 users.

140 REPLIES
Samsung Moderator

Re: Note 9 car bluetooth pairing issue

Hello @Ricky408, give this a shot; 

Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Device Maintenance>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Phone (All 3)>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

Settings>Apps>Click on the three dots at the top right corner>Show system Apps>Bluetooth>Storage> Clear Cache/Data

what year was the car manufactured? 

Asteroid

Hey @SamsungJace, I tried this and it still doesn't work. It pairs and initially it'll say it's paired for both calls and media but then a few seconds later the media audio is disconnected and if you try swiping to turn it, nothing happens.

My vehicle is a 2010 Prius.

Thanks. 

Samsung Moderator

@Ricky408 Please send us a private message so that we can get some more details: Private Message Link

Constellation

I've had te same problem with my 2012 grand cherokee. I've found that if you switch off the contact and message access that it stops the constant switching off of Bluetooth every 35 seconds for 10 seconds at as time.

Constellation

My phone and car doing the same thing with note 9.

Constellation

My phone and car doing the same thing with note 9. Please help!!

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Mine was doing the same. Go to the Bluetooth connections and turn off the message pairing. Phone will sync and operate like it should.

Constellation

Please to me where to find messaging pair on my Note 9.My bluetooth keeps disconnecting..

Thank you for your help!

Constellation