Note 9 Pre-Order still not shipped

Asteroid

Note 9 Pre-Order still not shipped

So I preordered the note 9 on August 20th, but I still have no updates on my order from Samsung. Called them multiple times, and they still have no idea when it will ship. What I don't understand is, How is it that they start a new deal on the note 9 when they aren't even capable of shipping the orders for preorders? 

See more topics labeled with:

20 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: Note 9 Pre-Order still not shipped

I haven't called but I've been looking for a email they said my order would be shipped the week of the September 2nd. They took the tax money for the phones from my bank account but returned it two days ago. So I dont know when I'll get my phones.
Astronaut

Same boat my guess is they will keep pushing it back. This is the third ship week they have given me. 

Asteroid

[ Edited ]

I didn’t even get a shipping email yet. The pre order was so useless (besides the pre order deal) because there are people literally walking into a verizon store and walking out with the note 9 right now while people who actually preordered through samsung are still waiting. Its more frustrating because they didn’t even let me know that my order was going to be delayed until I reached out to them first.

Galaxy

[ Edited ]

@userKVVZt7rre8 wrote:

I didn’t even get a shipping email yet. The pre order was so useless (besides the pre order deal) because there are people literally walking into a verizon store and walking out with the note 9 right now while people who actually preordered through samsung are still waiting. Its more frustrating because they didn’t even let me know that my order was going to be delayed until I reached out to them first.

It's not just those that ordered direct.  I already received the N9 that I ordered direct and one that I ordered from Verizon.  Both were the 128 gig devices. One of the 512's I ordered was a preorder on August 20th that wont even be shipped until October 12!  That was a combo buy one get one deal thru verizon!

Just this past Sunday, Sept 2, I ordered another 512 gig to update one of my lines and ordered thru the Samsung Shop app but signified Verizon as my carrier and that one will shil the week of Sept 23!  

So yeah, go figure that out!  The 512's are the ones I understand to be on back order which is crazy to me.  Crazy that Samsung was pretty unprepared for this release 

Constellation

Same boat.  I pre-ordered on Aug 14th, the 512gb from Samsung.com.  They have totally turned their heads to anyone who ordered directly from Samsung.  They have put all the carrier orders ahead of Samsung direct orders.  I have emailed and called and have received 4 estimated ship dates, but all 4 of those ship dates have come and gone.  Now, I cannot get any information about my order from anyone, either over the phone, throught chat or by email.  They have refused to give me any information at all.  This is how they treat loyal customers.  I almost feel they want me to cancel me order and order through my carrier.  I also feel they do not want to pony up and give me the headhphones either.  At this rate, I may get the phone and headphones in December....  

Very poor customer service by Samsung.

Constellation

I ordered the 512G version on 8/10 and mine may ship on 9/29. My son order same phone, same day from Best Buy and got it on 8/25!! Very disappointed!!

Constellation

Yeah, my delay would be more bearable if they would just be honest and transparent and give me an accurate ship date of my products.  I feel they are hiding something and just do not want to be honest and upfront with me.  Again, I feel Samsung should prioritize those orders that were processed on Samsung's website above the carrier orders.

Samsung is not being transparent like the keynote speaker mentioned several times during the Note 9 launch.

Astronaut

Crazy, I'm in the same boat. Pre-ordered the note 9 512gb on August 19th. I was told it would ship sept 7, still nothing. I have no clue when my phone will actually ship. I only did the pre-order to get the free headphones, which are backordered as well. Thinking it will be better to just cancel the order and go to best buy to get it. This is ridiculous. Pretty much a scam in my opinion. 

Cosmic Ray

Same here my last info was a email preordered 8/13 now do 9/29 I'm hoping and praying tht Samsung would take of preorders first and give me wht is do to me I cannot take this waiting  much longer. I have everything set case and all come on aldry/  can anybody frm Samsung say if it is or not anytime we will get hour stuff PLS !

Yes I know it's in high demand but man 😤😤😪