Sound problem Samsung Galaxy A8 2018

Asteroid

Sound problem Samsung Galaxy A8 2018

Hello guys.

Recently, I bought a new Samsung Galaxy A8 2018, and since I updated the android, I have sound prolem, like static sound and distorted sound. It happens almost every time is listen to music or watch a video on YouTube or Google.

I booted the phone in SafeMode, to see if there is an app that is causing this problem, but the sound distortion and the static sound is still there.

I even made a factory reset, but with no success.

Any idea for the fix?

I have the warranty, so I should send the phone to service or wait for a new update for the android?

Thx guys!

200 REPLIES
Constellation

Re: Sound problem Samsung Galaxy A8 2018

I'm having the same issue. Not all the time, it's intermittent . At various times the sound will cut out for a split second when say listening to youtube, or give static sound playing games

Astronaut

Hi, I have the same problem. I gave my phone for repairing, but the problem wasn't removed.

Astronaut

Same problem here...

The sounds disappears for a split of a second and comes back continusally. Like hiccups.

I noticed this only happening to the loud speaker, playback is normal with headphones.

Astronaut

I have the same problem! Found out while watching a youtube video and now i hear it even when i write on the keyboard.
Did you find a way to fix this?
Asteroid

Is a hardware problem.. send it to service if u have warranty 

I just got used to it.. after one month of using it, I don' hear it so often.

*I didn't sent mine in service.

Constellation

Same problem here! It has happened since the beginning, and everytime I reproduce audio over the main speaker (not over the headphones jack or over bluetooth).

Did the OTA software update two days ago, but the issue is still there.

I've had my phone for two weeks, and would be happy with it had it not been for this, but it's a major issue and not acceptable.

Has anyone found a solution? If it's a HW problem, can Samsung fix it without affecting the IP68 (waterproof) capabilities?

Constellation

Same here. When a notification arrives and the notification sound will skip a tone (like the sound dong-dang and it turns out ...-dang). Not only this bothering me, when I use the samsung keyboard with the typing sound on, the sound will also failed to catch up. I hope it just a software problem. 

Constellation

same to me. this happens clearly after i running a game with game launcher in high performance, the sound skipping in frequently. i think it just the game but apparently my notification sound goes skipping too. after i restart my phone and i played a music, the skipping seems reduced

Astronaut

Hello guys 

I'll try to help 

Here the solution 

1.Change sound mode to vibrate or silent. If this not work try : 

2.Restart your device.

Option 1 work for me

Thanks guys cmiiw