S7 edge pink line down screen

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: S7 edge pink line down screen

I also have pink line down right side! Verizon

Constellation

I have the same line. As far as I can tell, it's in the exact same spot. Same response to pressure by the logo as well. However, with slightly more pressure, the line goes away after releasing. It inevitably comes back a few hours/days later.

I brought mine into a Verizon store and they ran a diagnostic and it confirmed a hardware issue. If within manufacturer warranty (and other conditions) the retailer may issue an RMA and give you a new phone on the spot.

Constellation

HI. I have a the s7 edge I bought it for $795 with a warranty on it cash at an at&t store nit evendors 4 months ago. I called samsung and they asked me a couple of questions about my phone. I never dropped it nor does it have a scratch on it. I have the pink maybe purple line going down. It started with just one thin looking hair string going down now I'm up to four lines, I sent it in after talking to a representative of samsung. I sent my phone to get repaired a week ago samsung just sent me an email saying they are sending it back unrepaired!!! I will never ever in my life buy anything samsung after this. Everything I have is samsung from tablets to phone to refrigerator, washer machine and dryer. I am deff spreading the word since I always said good things about samsung, I even have a Samsung flip phone saved in a box for memories. Never AGAIN!!!!

Constellation

Going to at&t tomorrow. Not right that I paid so much money for a phone to have something wrong with it, the flip phone worked better for longer than the s7 edge.
Astronaut

How can i get repairing my s7 edge pink line in algeria plz help I'm one of your best customer in algeria and makes all my friends and family using your products plz help

Constellation

I have the same issue with the pink lines. My phone is less than 1 year old with no damage at all. If i press under the Samsung logo is goes away but once I release it comes right back.

Constellation

TechnoBuffalo are now highlighting this issue and are quoting posts from this forum.

I think it will now start to escalate and eventually force Samsung into accepting it is a manufacturing fault. 

My replacement phone is still working well but there is always concern that the pink line may show up and then what? 

Constellation

What did samsung do?

Constellation

Same here in Uk  Pink line top to bottom But if i press by Samsung logo it goes away till i let go   !!!!!!!!!  MMMMM 

Constellation

Glad to here that it is going into press