Galaxy s9 plus tmobile April Update

Halo

Galaxy s9 plus tmobile April Update

[ Edited ]

I bought S9 plus from samsung website it's a tmobile variant and according to T-Mobile website there is an update for April security patch on April 13th but as of now I am still on February security patch and when I hit update software it will always say the device is up to date? is The S9 plus from tmobile hold their April update?

See more topics labeled with:

11 REPLIES
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy s9 plus tmobile April Update

I have the same issue. Tried OTA and snart switch, but always says device software up to date.

Halo

@ap2016wrote:

I have the same issue. Tried OTA and snart switch, but always says device software up to date.

are you still on Feb security patch?

Asteroid

Correct

Constellation

Halo

@SamsungMin @SamsungCamp DO you guys have ideas on why this happen? moderators here do not care about their customers.

@Skyethurwrote:

I bought S9 plus from samsung website it's a tmobile variant and according to T-Mobile website there is an update for April security patch on April 13th but as of now I am still on February security patch and when I hit update software it will always say the device is up to date? is The S9 plus from tmobile hold their April update?

I did get the security patch on the 1st of the 5th and this update a few hours ago, I have marked out the ironic statement dealing with your issue.

Halo

[ Edited ]

When exactly did you received the update? and is it the latest according to tmobile lists of updates website? The link you shared is an international unlock version, I am talking about Tmobile version.

@Heisenbergwrote:

I did get the security patch on the 1st of the 5th and this update a few hours ago, I have marked out the ironic statement dealing with your issue.

@Skyethur

The 1st of may, I did post it on this site seeing it caused my battery to drain even fasten than it had been, I think this update fixed that.

[ Edited ]

@Skyethur

@userDsV1gg0i7L

Hate to say this but my battery is draining even quicker than last time I post here just a day ago, this morning got an update and went out for 1.5 hours and it drain 26% just using the transit app and radio app, saying that it seems to be charging quicker.

It's would be funny Smiley Very Happy if it wasn't so sad 

Edit: Well it was the 29th April then I was close, you'd think a carrier would have better updates.Smiley Sad