Galaxy Watch without MST???

Constellation

Re: Galaxy Watch without MST???

Missing MST is very dissapointing. No upgrade for me if there is no MST in galaxy watch. Maybe next generation will have.I will keep my Gear S3

Asteroid

No Galaxy watch for me then, sticking with my S3 classic. 

Stupid move by Samsung.

Asteroid

Gear S3 is now instantly a collector's item

Congratulations, Samsung. You made the Gear S3 an instant collector's item. The only watch to ever have MST.

Constellation

Re: Gear S3 is now instantly a collector's item

[ Edited ]

This is an epic fail by Samsung. I literally use the mst feature everyday. It's one of the best features I've ever seen in a phone or watch. I would love to know their reason for dropping it...

Constellation

I am deeply disappointed.  This is the killer feature for sure, and the primary reason to choose Samsung.  I wanted my wife to have one but now plans are shot.  I have the S3 Classic and now maybe I'll buy the S3 frontier with LTE instead... need a backup and daily, non-business, option.  Gees Samsung....  Why?

Constellation

Bump.

I would have bought the new Galaxy Watch on launch day, but without MST I decided to buy a used S3 Classic on ebay instead. MST was one of the main reasons to upgrade my Gear Sport (+ I wanted cellular access.)

I highly suggest you add MST back in to verson 2 (and release it within a year...)

Astronaut

Wow I can't believe this.... unbelievable....was going to upgrade my old S Gear watch, was waiting for a brand new model with MST... oh well. guess I will wait or get an refurbished Gears3..

Nice move Sammy... not!. Smiley Sad

Constellation

Was going to pull the trigger on getting one right now.... Until I stumbled upon this.... Will wait for the 2.

S3 frontier it is....
Asteroid

Yes was about to buy 2 of them for me and my family, but once I saw they don't have MST...forget it!  I use my gear s3 frontier everywhere to pay and don't want to have to use my phone or wallet.  Huge step backwards and very disappointed!  

Asteroid

[ Edited ]

I've been watching for the Verizon release of the LTE Galaxy Watch - was going to jump on it on day one.  But I just read about MST being removed from the Galaxy Watch.  SAYWUH?  I'm not AT ALL interested in purchasing one any longer.  I'll just keep my Bluetooth S3 I guess.

Think Samsung might realize their error and release an updated Galaxy Watch next year with MST?  I live in the US and VERY FEW terminal where I live are NFC enabled.