S-Voice on Frontier "I am unable to process your request"

Constellation

Re: S-Voice on Frontier "I am unable to process your request"

Yes, it's paired to the app and I can make changes on the phone, which are quickly replicated on the watch.

Samsung Moderator

Hey, @SigglesMFC, I'm going to take some time and attempt to replicate this scenario. I'll get back to you the second I figure out what's going on!

Samsung Moderator

Hey, @SigglesMFC, could you send me the software version found in Gear Info? It should look something like this: R770XXU1APJF.

We're working on a new update that should be addressing your difficulty and would like to know if you've downloaded it yet, thanks!

Constellation

Hi. Its currently R760XXU2CQK3.

Astronaut

I have reset my device 4 times in a row and it's still not working properly good job Samsung

Samsung Moderator

Sorry to hear about that, @userbfwKuO79np.

Would you also mind providing me with your software version as detailed above? Thanks!

Constellation

Just got the Gear S3 for Christmas and having the same issue. I have tried it several times over the last 2 days and it has worked maybe 3 times. It's very discouraging to see that this thread was started in March and the problem has not been resolved

Samsung Moderator

I hate to hear that your having difficulty with your Christmas present, @userT9Dq2BS5r5. Would you mind providing me with your device's software version?

Constellation

R760xxu2cql1

Constellation

Got mine a few days ago and have not been able to get it to work 

R760XXU2CQL1