Gear Fit 2 Pro Will Not Pair with iPhone 6s

SOLVED
Constellation

Re: Gear Fit 2 Pro Will Not Pair with iPhone 6s

[ Edited ]

Hi, I have a same problem with iPhone 7 Plus, I'm talking to Samsung agent right now and she said I have to contact apple to fix the application issue!!! She provide me a ticket #1134081565;
We have to complain and sue the company for cheating on the costumes.

Constellation

I returned my GF2pro and came back with an Apple Watch. Works like a charm.

Such a Samsung product makes no sense for me and on top of this, there are a lot of functions which are not available on Iphone compared with an Android phone but nobody has seen it in action right now, what a fool...

Good look with your posts on cnet and others, I think it's not worth the effort, the gadget is already burned for Iphone users.

Astronaut

Same here with iPhone 6s iOS 9.3.3. Very disappointed.
Asteroid

Has Anybody been successful in pairing Gear Fit2 Pro to iOS?

Constellation

Iphone 7 plus is a "no".   Just set up a return of the fit 2 pro.   

Constellation

[ Edited ]

What happened to the answers that were here before?

There was a reply from a Samsung moderator and an answer from me and another user. All three have been removed.

Screening by Samsung?

Moderator said the new app is awaiting approval from Apple. I guess someone at Samsung was not happy with that.

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Same experience as others here. Received 2 Fit2 Pros, neither will connect to our iPhone 6's. Went through the support reset, uninstall, reinstall script and was then told to call for replacements. Am currently on hold for an estimated time longer than an hour! 

My first and last Samsung purchase.

EDIT: Have now been on hold with Samsung for and hour and 15 minutes. Anyone getting through on the phone?

Asteroid

Yes, I also saw the Samsung Moderator reply before it was removed.  Seems very strange

Constellation

[ Edited ]

Agree. 

I thought Samsung was South Korea? Seems this forum is only for pro Samsung messages.

Constellation

You can scroll down from the screen asking for a Gear Fit app and at the bottom you have the option to use the watch without the phone.   I may do that till I see if Samsung repsonds over the next day or two,.