We have also had issues with the stove top being turned on accidentally by a hip while walking by or leaning into the stove. In times past, I have quickly noticed that it was turned on. BUT yesterday we came home to what could have been a deadly scenerio. Our stove had accidentally turned on with a drying towel on top and caught fire while we were out of the house. We have a dog that was home and live in a condo, so our neighbors could have easily been injured. This is a very serious problem that Samsung should be making top priority. A recall should be issued before someone is killed. The lock ONLY locks the stove and touch pad...it should also lock the burners! I have also tried to locate baby proofing knob covers (we have a 6 month old), but because of the design I am not able to find ones that work with this stove. Terrible design.
... View more