I have this same problem! I deleted the smartthings app and it improved by maybe 75% of the time. Still have to disconnect and reconnect when on the call or teams the other 25% of the time. Shows it really is a software issue and not hardware. hope they address it soon. every new phone they release is really pushing me more and more towards apple. Can't waste time with all these "features" that don't add value when the basics are still buggy.
... View more