Ugh. I didn’t cook the cornbread in a glass on top. I was trying to say I had a glass dish of cooked cornbread cooling on top of the range. But someone accidentally bumped into the burner and turned on a burner which heated the dish so hit that it exploded when my husband tried to move it off the burner.
... View more
I bought this oven at Lowe’s. It is so annoying because every time I use it the buttons and knobs get turned on for all different functions, constantly! I’m shortand End up leaning on the front all the time. This range is worthless now because I can’t use it without absolute frustration. Its extremely dangerous! I’ve had cutting boards melt and other items melt due to the Knobs turning on so easlily. The last straw is when my Christmas supper was ruined. I had a glass dish of cornbread cooking on the top and someone leaned into the knobs turning a burner on high. It burned the corn bread. My son and husband were trying to figure out what was burning and noticed the burner on. My husband tried to move the glass dish and it exploded all over the kitchen and dining room and glass went all over the other food near the oven. Ive owned a Samsung washer that had to have a fix due to exploding lids. Im done with Samsung and I’ll make sure everyone I know realizes how dangerous this range is! There is is no way to prevent this problem as far as I can tell. I only found the lock for the oven door. Im furious and disappointed!
... View more