Who marked this as a solution?
I've done everything on described in this thread and my watch is still no more than a $400 paper weight. This is my 3rd Samsung product and my last. I should have listened when the TMobile guy told me to put my money on Apple.
Samsung customer service is not helping either. They told me they where working on a solution, but that was months ago!
I'm selling this junk on eBay and switch back to trusty Apple.
I am utterly annoyed.
What steps I have done so far?
1. Reset to factory.
2. Reinstalled on phone all Samsung applications.
3. Deactivated auto tracking for all exercises.
4. Problem still persist.
What are the symptoms?
1. Heart Rate "unable to measure..." message.
2. Pedometer won't count steps. Display "0" all the time.
3. Sleep tracker won't work, not even when set on "movement".
4. Stress indicator unable to measure.
5. Inactive alerts won't work
So far, those are the most notable. Don't know if something else is not working since I stopped using the watch and returned to my old Casio for the gym.
... View more