"We cannot predict when a feature will arrive or come back to an app". What kind of crappy answer is that supposed to be? Samsung has simply become like Apple & Google & simply want to sell units & gain market share instead of satisfying the needs of their customers. It's become so sad b/c Samsung used to be such a great, responsive, and innovative company that could be relied upon to lead instead of copying others and refining the ideas of others.
... View more
Thanks for reaching out.
Do you experience overheating symptoms while your device is in safe mode?
This step will temporarily disable all your third-party apps, but none of your personal data will be deleted. Your customization settings (Wallpaper, Themes, et cetera) will be reset to default once you exit this mode.
Please follow the steps below:
1. Turn the device off.
2. Press and hold the Power key past the model name screen.
3. When "SAMSUNG" appears on the screen, release the Power key.
4. Immediately after releasing the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
5. Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
6. Safe mode will display in the bottom left corner of the screen.
7. Release the Volume down key when you see Safe Mode.
8. To exit Safe Mode, restart your device.
Let us know how your device responds after performing this step!
... View more