Last night my Samsung UN50J6200AF developed a “white spot” in the lower right corner of the screen. I turned it off/on and it persisted. When I investigated further and touched the screen, it actually burned my finger. Then I noted that the plastic frame house was bubbling and melting! There was no warning message about overheating. I see from comments this is not actually uncommon with Samsung televisions. I understand that TVs don’t last forever, but I’ve never seen one so close to catching fire. Beware leaving your TV unattended!
... View more