So I guess I will join in also. A week ago my phone just stopped charging I started smelling a burnt electrical smell so pulled the charger cord out. I noticed the back, bottom of my phone was extremely hot and when I pulled the cord out the metal on the charging cord was so hot it actually burned my finger. I tried another cord and the same thing happened. I tried both of these cords with an old s2 tablet I no longer use and the cords both worked like they are supposed to. I can only imagine if this would have happened while I was sleeping. As hot as the phone and cord were I can guarantee if it had been overnight the phone would have caught on fire and probably caused other thing in my bedroom to go up in flames. They made me send it to Texas to be fixed and failed to mention they needed the charging cord and charger box sent with the phone also. They also failed to tell me a paper had to be sent in with the phone explaining the issues. Now most likely my phone will be sent back without them even touching it. Samsung your customer service needs to improve and you need to not leave your customers without a phone for weeks due to a defective device.
... View more