Original topic:

65 in curved tv stopped working

(Topic created: 04-14-2021 08:22 AM)
userfKlBl0QYsj
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello!

I have been having a lot of issues lately with my 65 in curved Samsung tv. The model is a UN65MU6500F and it was working fine until one day it did a strange reset and deleted all my apps. Since then my remote will constantly unpair from the tv. I would then repair my remote by pressing the return and the play/pause button and it would work for a little then unpair a few days later again. Now it stopped pairing and either says unavailable, or attempts to connect the keyboard and fails because it is not the keyboard.

I have tried to reset the tv by turning it off and unplugging it for a minute, taking out the batteries on the remote and power cycling it and neither helps. 

I also got a remote for a different Samsung tv and it allows me to navigate the tv, but the whole tv seems off. It refuses to connect to the internet even though the internet is working fine and says it cannot connect to Samsung servers. I am at a loss of what to do now.

2 Replies
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Do you have the unit plugged into a wall socket or surge protector? Please ensure that the unit is up to date as well. Lastly, you can try a factory reset of the device. If this does not help I recommend letting a service technician have a look. As we would like to gather additional information and look at this from a case-by-case basis please provide the full model code and the serial number of the device as well as your best contact phone number, name, and email.  

Send a message on Facebook 

Send Message on Twitter 

Send Message to Moderator

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes