JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

HDMI Ports Not working

(Topic created: 08-13-2020 01:30 PM)
userlXAFRx4F7b
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

All 3 HDMI ports are failing to recognize any inputs from my cable box or Apple TV.  I've replaced both the cable box and cables  - still not signal.

Model # UN43MU630DFXZA

Please help!

63 Replies
SamsungJustin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Can you please send us a private message with your serial number? http://bit.ly/2kZXrit

0 Likes
user2KISBZAur1
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

i have the same issue since yesterday how can i solve this????

help pls

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I'm sorry to hear that, which devices have you tried connecting to the TV? Also, have you tried using a different HDMI cable? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungCaleb
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I see that you have done some troubleshooting, can I also have your current software version? 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
KevinAG
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

@SamsungCaleb thanks for the prompt reply to issue HDMI ports not working.   Model code UN55LS03N.  Software version. T-KTM2AKUC-1292.1, BT, -S. 

0 Likes
userLTbOqGBvCZ
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

im having the same issue. Can i send you my TVs info

Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

@userLTbOqGBvCZ Absolutely! Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

0 Likes
userHqm2z7uxM4
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I too am having HDMI port issues. Tv works fine until I plug into the HMDI and the screen goes dead - completely black. Any help would be appreciated:

2012 LED TV EH6000

0 Likes
SamsungJam
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Unfortunately, if you've tried different HDMI cables and resetting the television to no avail, service would need the next step.  

0 Likes