(Topic created: 07-03-2022 09:45 AM)
Vlad_S
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Hello, when I try to open Hulu on my my TV I get an error saying
This web page is not available
Error code -21 network changed
Unable to load the page tizen.bbd.app.hulu.com may be temporarily down or have moved to a new web address.

All other apps work and I am able to watch hulu on all my other devices. Any suggestions on how to resolve this?

Thanks,
Vlad

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your Hulu app not working. If you are trying to load the app from a web page sometimes issues like this will happen with app devs dropping support for specs on your TV. If this is occurring on the app I would make sure to uninstall and reinstall the app. After that, if this is the only app not working and all other apps are then you would need to reach out to Hulu support for more help, 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
SilverK333
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Did anyone answer the question? Because mine is doing the exact thing and giving the same error message.

K

Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! I understand how this can be frustrating with your Hulu app not working. If you are trying to load the app from a web page sometimes issues like this will happen with app devs dropping support for specs on your TV. If this is occurring on the app I would make sure to uninstall and reinstall the app. After that, if this is the only app not working and all other apps are then you would need to reach out to Hulu support for more help, 

0 Likes