Original topic:

I am not sure if anyone has gone through this but I have to ask and see.

(Topic created: 11-30-2021 07:08 PM)
Lemonhead82
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I purchased a new Samsung 8k television from Conn's and they had a third-party delivery system to which they decided to try and assemble the television in the street instead of my house and I had to insist that they bring it in and assemble it and then they laid it down on the screen without any protection on my floor they didn't know how to assemble it and I had to complain to the store which of course they were not the party so no happy response there the tv was not in good shape and was just coming apart and sounds like **bleep**. I had the technician come out today and not only was it possible for the delivery driver to have damaged it they found that the was errors in the motherboard and had come from the factory that way I understand that I have insurance and they are going to repair the tv and I will still have to pay the bill for 4000 dollars and I don't think I should have to pay for a damaged item I have a video on the phone and pictures but the 16-second video is too big for email do you know what to do to get the video sent in so they can see the **bleep** I have gone through for this television. And whether or not I am right to ask for it to be discounted. Thank you for your advice Mr Kevin J. 

0 Likes
1 Reply
Lemonhead82
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

The back is coming apart from the back this how they brought it in my house to assemble it without protecting the screen i wanted to post the video of them in the middle of the street trying to assemble it but I am not able to upload it here either.