JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Left side of my screen is dark just like many people here

(Topic created: 10-17-2020 08:31 PM)
userZYbmr876K3
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

What's the solution to the left side of my screen being dark. It's been like this for three weeks now. I contacted Samsung and they were very unprofessional and rude. I didn't have any idea that the problem is like this Covid 19 pandemic. All televisions are infected and I can't return it? I just purchased this tv not more than 2 years ago. 

I need help from Samsung if they can return this or repair it. I bought this from Best Buy 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Does it happen on all sources, inputs, and the picture test? If so, please send me a private message with the full model and serial number as well as photos of the screen so that I can see what I can do for you 🙂   http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

7 Replies
Solution
SamsungAl
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Does it happen on all sources, inputs, and the picture test? If so, please send me a private message with the full model and serial number as well as photos of the screen so that I can see what I can do for you 🙂   http://bit.ly/2sSxapD

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userZYbmr876K3
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

It happens on smart tv and all units including cable, and my video games

it is the screen thats the problem 

Serial number is <HIDDEN>

model is UN65NU7100

i need your help desperately 

thus Appears to be a pandemic problem for all televisions 

I tried all sorts of solution 

HELP ME!!!!!

0 Likes
userZYbmr876K3
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

This tv is not old 

is this normal? Do you expect us to buy Samsung televisions every two years or less? 

kindly advise 

0 Likes
userZYbmr876K3
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

It happens on the smart TVs itself , when I use cable, when I use video games. The screen is the problem. I don't know what else to do. I need your help this tv is not old 
4C45A77D-6745-4DAC-AF85-E66C32C28E00.jpeg

D9898A02-2D38-46B4-AE37-8E73EE3AF907.jpeg

0 Likes
userZYbmr876K3
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello samsungAl

i took my television to a local tv repair person and up to now.... I haven't received my tv yet . He can't find the part for the Samsung left screen part that went broken. This is a new 2018 65 inch tv. 

I am now very desperate and very sad that I don't have a tv to watch . I was hoping that Samsung could just give me a tv brand new. I bought this from best  buy in December 2018. I'm very very sad 

I am hoping that Samsung people are kind and compassionate to help me with this. my kids and I don't have a tv to watch 

it's a pandemic and we just stay home 

thank you and God bless 

0 Likes
userZYbmr876K3
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

It is obvious that this tv 65 inch will

not be repaired. I have been waiting since October 18, 2020 from the A1 tv repair shop and they still have not given my tv back yet. 

we do not have a tv in the house right now. Can Samsung be kind enough mr samsungal to give me full refund of the tv? I will just buy another one. I bought this from Best Buy in colma california in December 2018. 

waiting for your response 

0 Likes
userkv1NM2Z3YI
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Seems Samsung knows about the issue and continues to reply with the same BS answer.  This is the LAST Samsung I ever buy.  The brand has gone down in quality on all of their products.  Dryer broke within 3 month,  refrigerator broke after a year, phone battery lasts half a day now after last update.  LG is a much better brand.