Original topic:

Samsung 55 inch smart tv screen darkness issues

(Topic created: 08-21-2021 09:51 AM)
Migrab
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

16295642087918927583185001305889.jpg

 As I have read this is a common problem that Samsung has not offered any assistance with even though they stopped making the curved TVs due to this very issue. They have not recalled or offered replacement for these very expensive tvs that are breaking after purchase. I have had this TV for one year. Very light use until I recently moved it into my bedroom and having been using it for the past month and now today you cannot see the screen. 

I tried calling customer service and they offer no help at all. Its a joke. So to the people who have contacted the lawyer about this please include me or I will just reach out to the one my mom works for. He said he was willing to do it for free. Samsung really has to rob people who barely have enough to get by. Shame on them!!

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. Can I get your full model code and serial number via private message? I would like to look into this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I can definitely understand how frustrating this may be. Can I get your full model code and serial number via private message? I would like to look into this for you.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes