Original topic:

Service manuals?

(Topic created: 01-23-2022 01:47 PM)
userZwamUAUAKs
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

I’ve got a PN58C7000YK older 3D tv (with active eyeglasses). It displays a horizontal band of magenta in the center of the screen when it tries to display pure white. I suspect a power issue. Where can I get service info and schematics for this model? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello, it will be our pleasure to assist and if the service manual is still available, you can contact our parts department J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 or visit their website at Samsungparts.com to proceed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello, it will be our pleasure to assist and if the service manual is still available, you can contact our parts department J&J international at 1-800-627-4368 or visit their website at Samsungparts.com to proceed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.