JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Un55hu7200f the top portion of the screen is transparent gray

(Topic created: 12-03-2022 07:28 PM)
user2OgTET5ixL
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
The top portion of the screen is transparent gray and the rest of the screen is normal 
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this issue can definitely be strange with your screen going in and out like that. Since this is occurring, this would require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

View solution in context

0 Likes
7 Replies
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Photo?
0 Likes
user2OgTET5ixL
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Here you goScreenshot_20221203_200843_Xbox_1000000669_1670128674.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this issue can definitely be strange with your screen going in and out like that. Since this is occurring, this would require service. Depending on your warranty you will have a couple of options. 

- If your unit was recently purchased, you can check with your retailer on their return/exchange processes.
- If you have an extended warranty you can reach out to them to have service set up. 
- If you're within the one year warranty, you can Private message me or one of our moderators or you can call in directly at 1-800- 726-7864 with your full model and serial number to have service setup
- If you're OUT of warranty, you can use this link below to find a service center in your area. 

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/locations/

0 Likes
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Your pixels are dying. You'll need a screen replacement or a new TV.
0 Likes
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
May also be the backlighting. Either way, fix or replace.
0 Likes
user2OgTET5ixL
Asteroid
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Thanks.. wish I knew a place to get it fixed.. the weird thing is that it went back to normal when I first plugged in my xbox series x then the next day I turned it on it was back the way it was.
KennewickMan
Black Hole
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs
Hmm... that is weird.
0 Likes