JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

network interference occurred

(Topic created: 03-22-2021 05:30 PM)
jitterbugjim1
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Hi, i reset my Samsung series 7 tv to factory settings when trying to get the closed caption to work. anyways now after setting up a connection to the internet, when i go to accept terms and conditions i continue to get a "Network Interference Occurred" message, try again later. this has been for 2 days and numerous attempts. Please help, i need my Netflix. thanx...jim

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
jitterbugjim1
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

i saw on another post that holding the on/off button for 10 seconds, will boot the tv. i did this and having rebooted, i was able to connect to the internet (wifi) and proceed. thanx....Jim

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Are you connecting to the internet via WiFi or an Ethernet cable?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
Solution
jitterbugjim1
Constellation
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

i saw on another post that holding the on/off button for 10 seconds, will boot the tv. i did this and having rebooted, i was able to connect to the internet (wifi) and proceed. thanx....Jim

0 Likes
userHrTlcWsx92
Astronaut
Options
4K, 8K and Other TVs

Thanks for the 10 second fix!

I wanted my Amazon Prime Video and kept getting "Network Interference Occurred" when trying to get the Terms and Conditions screen.

Holding the power button for 10 seconds returned me to the program I was watching but this time when I hit the Prime Video remote button then the Terms and Conditions button that appeared - I got the terms and conditions screen and was able to complete the agreement.

0 Likes