Original topic:

Battery percentage after January 2022 update

(Topic created: 01-24-2022 04:59 AM)
WATMB
Astronaut
Options
Android 12

After the last update,  a couple of days ago, my S20 isn't showing the battery percentage amount. 

Screenshot_20220124-075648_Chrome.jpg

8 Replies
CorbinHarman
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Have you tried a diagnostic test?
0 Likes
user149533at39
Honored Contributor
Options
Android 12
Yea, there's been a few posts about this

If you haven't already reboot to the Recovery screen and choose Wipe Cache Partition and then choose Repair Apps option ... may help
0 Likes
WATMB
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
How might I go about doing that ty
0 Likes
user149533at39
Honored Contributor
Options
Android 12
Power off phone

Now, off to the Maintenance (Recovery) screen:

Press and HOLD the Volume Up key, and while holding, press and HOLD the Side key.

When the Samsung splash screen appears, release both keys. Within a few seconds, you'll see the Maintenance screen, with a number of menu options.

Use the Volume Down key to highlight Wipe Cache Partition. Press Side key, select "Yes".

Now, Use Volume key to highlight "Repair Apps" (should be last menu option). Use Side key to select it.

The phone will automagically restart. Let the phone settle down for a couple of minutes.
0 Likes
Dublm
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
I keep getting obscene messages. I need help in blocking :prohibited: these unwanted message.. I haven't opened any of them. I delete them unopened.
Please help...
0 Likes
user149533at39
Honored Contributor
Options
Android 12
Why are you trying to hijack this thread?
0 Likes
KayHolt
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
same complaint about battery
0 Likes
WJMS20FE
Constellation
Options
Android 12
Tried Power Recovery Reboot clear cache and repair apps. Did not fix. Wife had exact s20fe phone and her battery percentage is shown. Updated to Android 12. ATT Carrier. Samsung needs to send out a patch fix. This is ridiculous
0 Likes