Original topic:

Experiencing keyboard issues with recent update for Note 20 Ultra

(Topic created: 05-13-2022 07:55 AM)
Bon3crusha
Constellation
Options
Android 12

I updated my phine yesterday and i'm having keyboard issues. Predictive text, swipe text etc. no longer working properlly. What shall i do to fix this problem? Asking for help please. Thanks

0 Likes
7 Replies
wow10
Galaxy
Options
Android 12
Maybe try a partial clear cache.
You can google how
0 Likes
Options
Android 12
You Can try to download another keyboard and see if there's still an issue, clear your cache as Bon3crusha said or try to do an Error Report with the app itself. Turn off all unnecessary apps and try using the features that are buggy while the logs are being generated and Waite for an update. You can also go to Apps>YourApp>three dots in corner > Uninstall Updates
0 Likes
TacoMaster63
Cosmic Ray
Options
Android 12
Assuming you're using the keyboard that came with the phone, open the Galaxy Store application, then click the three lines at the bottom. Then press updates. Then, update ALL the apps.
0 Likes
Warneabro
Asteroid
Options
Android 12
And going into or have a shortcut to your device care and optimizing and clearing the memory helps.
0 Likes
Warneabro
Asteroid
Options
Android 12
And when you go into your device care clean your memory from it helps to restart your phone after that even when you clean cache restarting your phone always helps the pin on my Note works very well when I take the pin out it automatically goes into writing mode or I can put it right back to text as well.
0 Likes
User_name
Black Hole
Options
Android 12

could you be more specific? what's not working properly with predictive text and swipe to text? 

Submit an error report after replicating the issue (per issue)
Samsung Members app > Get help > Send feedback > Error reports

0 Likes
Bon3crusha
Constellation
Options
Android 12
Thanks everyone the problem fixed itself.
0 Likes