Original topic:

Issues with samsung galaxy a32 5g after One IU 4.0 update

(Topic created: 05-21-2022 04:42 PM)
userm6ntnpqXO9
Constellation
Options
Android 12

Since the one UI 4.0 update the right side of my contact list does not show the letters its dots. Also I cant just tap once to answer its back to slide across. Other apps are not working properly since this update. All system is slower now.

5 Replies
Charkatak
Black Hole
Options
Android 12
Start scrolling from the right edge by holding down your finger.

0 Likes
Faith4Hope
Nebula
Options
Android 12
Hopefully the June update will help any possible bugs that you may be experiencing.
0 Likes
TioHerminio1
Asteroid
Options
Android 12
Today, after calling my carrier and complained about not receiving any updates at all, they transfer me to Samsung tech. Without explaining any problem, they told what to do "live" and I follow their instructions to clear any "bugs" or something that was affecting my phone. Well, after I hung up, I wait about 3 hours and check my phone and it ready for the update. So far I have no problems, everything seems to be working just find. My advice to those who not receiving notifications about the software, call you carrier, if you have att, explain you issue and they will transfer to Samsung, follow their advice and wait for you software update as I did.
0 Likes
dpete47
Cosmic Ray
Options
Android 12

On my phone its OneUI 4.1 and I don't see any problems so far.

0 Likes
user2XRlXCCW0t
Astronaut
Options
Android 12

Same thing with me about the dots.  Also, when turning off the phone and you get the 'Power Off' 'Restart' 'Emergency Mode' page, the 'Power Off' button has turned from red to grey. And, again, ALSO, when I am playing a game, the screen has turned black.  I have to go back to Apps and then back to whatever game I was playing.   All this has started since the update.

0 Likes