JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

No ability to call and text on other devices on S21 5G

(Topic created: 12-24-2021 10:53 PM)
SoggyToast
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21

I have a regular S21 5G phone and recently got a Galaxy Tab S7 11". I learned about "call and text on other devices" recently and went to set it up, but don't have the option on my S21 5G. On the compatibility page it says the S21 is compatible but does not list the S21 5G. This seems very odd and is there anything I can do to get it to work? Is there plans on adding this functionality?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DannyBoy91
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Call & Text On Other Devices is carrier based, and dependant on if you have Android 12 One UI 4.0. Once AT&T rolled out the update to me, the Call & Text On Other Devices radio button appeared in the quick panel. I got it set up and it works just fine with my Tab S7. Check your software and carrier.

View solution in context

3 Replies
SelfProclaimedBest
Red Giant
Options
Galaxy S21
Blue tooth/teather the two devices, wifi direct, or Hotspot. Once connected sign in too your samsung account on both devices and/or link/sync them via your account and you should be able to use that then.
0 Likes
Solution
DannyBoy91
Galaxy
Options
Galaxy S21
Call & Text On Other Devices is carrier based, and dependant on if you have Android 12 One UI 4.0. Once AT&T rolled out the update to me, the Call & Text On Other Devices radio button appeared in the quick panel. I got it set up and it works just fine with my Tab S7. Check your software and carrier.
SoggyToast
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S21
Yea I must have missed the part on the compatability page that mentioned Verizon devices aren't compatible. Pretty bummed/annoyed but is what it is I guess