Original topic:

One UI 4.1 update now has green light on my A32!

(Topic created: 05-11-2022 11:34 AM)
ThaisH
Astronaut
Options
Android 12

Ever since the One UI 4.1 update on my A32, I keep getting a green light in upper right hand corner. I read that I can "use quick panel controls " which I cannot find to, "temporarily block all apps using the camera and or microphone  features."  Now here's the question. Where do I find the quick panel controls? I've had this phone for nearly a year, and know nothing of these quick panel controls. Please help!!!!!!! ASAP!!!!!!!!!  (I don't recall if the rules for here say not to post my email, but I really need an answer fast. If anyone out there sees this and knows how to rid the update even, please let me know. Thank you. We must stick together as one. Much love to all.) - <hidden> 

0 Likes
8 Replies
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Android 12
The green light usually means the camera or maybe mic is active.
0 Likes
ThaisH
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Yes, thank you. I got that. But how does one stop it????????
0 Likes
TheRoops
Comet
Options
Android 12
I don't think you can turn it off. It's a safety feature in case someone using malware has accessed those systems and is using them without your permission. If they are then it's time to back up and factory reset and find the bad app. Otherwise I think the only way to turn it off would be through rooting, but that would only work if someone has made a mod. Otherwise, you just have to get used to it.
0 Likes
tom2055
Sun
Options
Android 12
as someone else said, its a safety feature if the camera or mic is being used. theres no way of turning it off.
0 Likes
realaud
Galaxy
Options
Android 12
To answer your qestion re quick panel controls, you reach the quick panel by swiping down at the very top of your screen. There you will see an array of control icons. You can arrange them in the order you want by clicking on the three dots on the upper right. You csn also add or rmove controls via the same menu. Just choose quick panel layout and/or edit buttons. You will find the camera and mic control buttons there
0 Likes
ThaisH
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Thank you so very much. I believe you have answered my question(s)! Blessed be!!!!!!!
0 Likes
Lrock
Comet
Options
Android 12
do this20220511_143430.gif
ThaisH
Astronaut
Options
Android 12
Wonderful!!!!!! Thank you, so very much!!!!!!! I'll give it a go.
0 Likes