Original topic:

Problem with music player on lock screen

(Topic created: 11-16-2021 11:15 PM)
John1971
Asteroid
Options
Android 12
Hello I have the Galaxy s21 ultra I just got the android 12 update and uI 4.0 before if I was listening to YouTube music, Pandora,or Amazon music it would show on the lock screen if I wanted to play a song since this update the only music I can see is my Samsung music app really upset.
18 Replies
Bs2209
Comet
Options
Android 12
Oddly there seem to be a lot of bugs in the one uI 4.0 update it's very unfortunate I've never seen Samsung have a general release of software that has so many bugs 😮 💨🤪
user734264fo532
Honored Contributor
Options
Android 12
Enableb it in Settings
0 Likes
user1d42j92M43
Constellation
Options
Android 12
Where? I've searched and can't find anything. I've the same problem only I don't have any music control on the lock screen.
0 Likes
MrJell_Lee
Neutron Star
Options
Android 12

known issue... report to samsung members after reproducing the issue please

PaperStation
Supernova
Options
Android 12
@John1971 Can you please go to Settings > Lock screen > Widgets and see if you have Music togged on.

Screenshot_20211118-000218_AlwaysOnDisplay.jpg
R2B8SO-e
Constellation
Options
Android 12

@PaperStation 

I am having the same issues. I checked the settings and yes, I have the Music toggled on.

eti50
Constellation
Options
Android 12

Legend. I was really struggling with the Spotify and Samsung music on lock screen since the update but I tried what you said and I can now see music player on lock screen! 

Thanks for that mate 👍

userTgHhyDcSBm
Astronaut
Options
Android 12

Ihave the s21ultra and I had the same problem myself with the Amazon music widget disappearing. I did exactly what was said above uninstalled and made sure that my music widget was turned on under settings uninstalled Amazon Music app and reinstalled now it's perfect thanks for the tip!

userdaypzFtyJB
Astronaut
Options
Android 12

I have the Galaxy A52 5G and I was able to resolve the exact same described problem but with spotify. This solution worked for me!

0 Likes