JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S21 ultra camera problem (android 12, 1x-2.9x)

(Topic created: 01-01-2022 09:39 AM)
Pavlo Khomiak
Constellation
Options
Android 12

Good day!

My name is Pavel (Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine) and I am the owner of the S21 ultra 512GB phone.

I have a problem focusing the camera in a zoom range of 1x (default resolution when enabled) to 2.9x (Photo mode). Blurred picture. On the "video" - the same.

It costs Android 12. Before Android 12, there was no such problem.

By default, the camera is turned on in 1x zoom mode ("photo" mode), for example. In this mode, the picture is always blurry and it is much worse than in 0.9 mode. In the magnification range of 1.0x and 2.9x, the picture is always blurry and worse than in 0.9x or 3.0x and higher modes. At high zoom magnifications, the problem was not identified.

Testing was carried out both in safe mode and in normal mode. I reset the camera, its settings and cache. I think all the options.

The result is the same.

Magnification ranges from 1x (default) to 2.9 are disgusting photo quality and virtually useless.

Paul

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Android 12

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Android 12

I apologize but you have reached technical support for products manufactured for usage in the United States. Please visit https://www.samsung.com/us/common/visitlocationsite.html to find your country's support page.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes