JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung 360 screen times out in 30 seconds, how can i fix?

(Topic created: 02-05-2023 09:29 AM)
MachE1
Astronaut
Options
Computers

My brand-new Samsung 360 pro laptop screen times out after 30 seconds even when i have the battery time outs set at 25 minutes or an hour, etc. How can i change the time it takes before the screen times out and forces me to sign back in?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be concerning with your screen locking. I would recommend doing the following. 

1. Click on the windows icon in the bottom left corner 

2. Type edit power plan, and click the one that shows the battery with a cord around it 

3. Click "Change advanced power settings"

4. Expand the display option by clicking on the plus sign, after that click on "Turn off display after"

5. And choose the option you would like for on battery and plugged in. 

If this does not help then I would recommend reaching out to windows support with this issue as this will be an issue with windows. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I can see how this can be concerning with your screen locking. I would recommend doing the following. 

1. Click on the windows icon in the bottom left corner 

2. Type edit power plan, and click the one that shows the battery with a cord around it 

3. Click "Change advanced power settings"

4. Expand the display option by clicking on the plus sign, after that click on "Turn off display after"

5. And choose the option you would like for on battery and plugged in. 

If this does not help then I would recommend reaching out to windows support with this issue as this will be an issue with windows. 

0 Likes