JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Pro 360 won't turn on

(Topic created: 08-03-2021 08:40 PM)
usernGNTp8OMbC
Constellation
Options
Computers

Please help, I bought this laptop less than 2 months ago. I open my laptop and it has the blinking blue light and it will not turn on at all. I tried holding the power button and the volume down button, just the power button and the display reset and nothing is working. Nothing is displaying and it is not making any sounds, just has the blinking blue light.

Left it charging over night and nothing still.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

View solution in context

0 Likes
8 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

I will be happy to assist you. Could you please provide the model number for your Galaxy Book?

0 Likes
Endarawss
Constellation
Options
Computers
I have having the same issues . No matter what u do . It won't turn on half the time. And it's fully charged
usermfb7Ulsjt5
Constellation
Options
Computers

please have you gotten a solution for this? It's been months now. I have called and called...I have been told the laptop will be collected for repairs, and I have not seen anybody. this is crazy. I am planning to go to a Samsung office here in Ireland to cause havoc there as I am very very angry. I have lost so many jobs because of this. i pre-ordered this laptop and now see what I get for being a Samsung die-hard customer.. this is soo annoying

MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Computers

Thank you for this information. This forum is for the support of US products and customers. As your product is a non-US model and support for these models is very limited, please seek a support team for your area. You can do so by using this link: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
AthenaDaly
Astronaut
Options
Computers
I am having the same issue as the person above. I do not leave it plugged in. Once it is fully charged I unplug it. I went to use it and it will not power on. There were 4 blinking blue lights, and now its blinking 3 since I plugged it in. It will not power on. I jave opened and closed the laptop. I have pressed the power button and still doesn't turn on. I have had this laptop for maybe a month. It sits on my desk so I don't travel with it. What is the solution to fixing this problem.
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers

I will be happy to look in to your case. Please send the full model and serial numbers to this PM Link.

0 Likes
AthenaDaly
Astronaut
Options
Computers
Where is the link?
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Computers
0 Likes