JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

galaxy book pro 360 loud and overheat

(Topic created: 07-31-2022 06:28 PM)
Members_679lQ5O
Asteroid
Options
Computers

i have less than 5 tabs open on microsoft edge, laptop gets hot and sometimes too loud. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
roopesh
Constellation
Options
Computers

II have 13' 360 Pro with i5, what i could do is to remove most of the extra software loaded, specially  Samsung find and file tracker. Both takes good power when you press alt + ctr + del and choose detailed task manager (short by power -last column), Quick search must be indexing the data which is high recourse consumption. 

IT did my books overheating problem to a large extend .

below is the screen shot of the Samsung update app and you see i have removed many (need not to have Samsung do the same work what windows can handle)  

wish this helps!

Screenshot 2022-08-25 213247.png

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
roopesh
Constellation
Options
Computers

II have 13' 360 Pro with i5, what i could do is to remove most of the extra software loaded, specially  Samsung find and file tracker. Both takes good power when you press alt + ctr + del and choose detailed task manager (short by power -last column), Quick search must be indexing the data which is high recourse consumption. 

IT did my books overheating problem to a large extend .

below is the screen shot of the Samsung update app and you see i have removed many (need not to have Samsung do the same work what windows can handle)  

wish this helps!

Screenshot 2022-08-25 213247.png