Hackberry Emperor

Robber fly

Possible false Widow, unsure of ID

Bordered Straw

Green lacewing

Planthopper/Torpedo bug

Crambus

Carolina Satyr

Seeing a lot of interesting creatures here the last few days. Lot of fun capturing them wirh S22.
8 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Creator

Pretty nice for a phone.  How about posting your technique so that others can try. 

Can you possibly post a link to the Hackberry Emperor with intact EXIF? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
Who_Me
Astronaut
Options
Creator
I'm not real good with technical stuff on file information but as as far as the technique, I just took it slow and waited for it to settle on a spot. Brought my phone out slowly and didn't make sudden movements. I then got about 8 inches or so from it with the camera, manually slid the zoom to 10x and waited till it got in focus and snapped the pic. I didn't wait for it to line up perfectly with the "best shot" circle as sometimes these things can move quickly enough in that short time to move completely out of the picture. As long as I got a good enough focus, I'll take the photo and let post processing do the detailing.

It took a few takes to get the results I wanted but it was worth it.
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Creator

Photo or Pro mode? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Who_Me
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Photo mostly, couple of night mode shots snuck in there
0 Likes
JustDewIt
Comet
Options
Creator
How did you add the S22 logo?
Who_Me
Astronaut
Options
Creator
Go into photo editor, click the smiley face, then stickers, and you should see it there. Mine shows up in stickers by default since i use ir frequently. You may need to click on Calendar to find it since youve not used it before, the S22 logo will be there.Press on it and drag it to where you desire it to be. Can also be shrunken down or enlarged.

It will just say Samsunf Galaxy there, but once you apply it to the photo, it'll have the whole "Samsung Galaxy S22" displayed.

And after youve used it, you can just go to the recents(clock) icon and it will show up there too for future use.Screenshot_20220811-132005_Photo Editor.jpg
JustDewIt
Comet
Options
Creator
Awesome. Thank you for the reply!
Who_Me
Astronaut
Options
Creator
No problem
0 Likes