Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Attn Beta Moderator

(Topic created: 12-07-2021 01:07 PM)
egm813
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Hi, having an issue with the beta. I have a Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G, I'm with Google Fi the whole time, signed up and downloaded successfully. However, the Samsung Members app is giving me the following error..."One UI beta features aren't available because your service provider has changed." So I can't access the forums or alerts related to the beta. I'm concerned that if it's an issue I won't receive the beta updates. 
19 Replies
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
You can google your issue I'm sure other people have had issues
0 Likes
egm813
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Nope.
0 Likes
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
How you flash the beta on your phone to begin with
0 Likes
egm813
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Joined Beta program, downloaded the update through "Settings." Easy peasy.
0 Likes
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I would recommend downloading smart switch backup on PC or Mac and reset your phone and restore it or Uninstaller the app or clear data and cache
0 Likes
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
And I always buy unlocked phone from samsung but I think the official update for the note 20 is in January so if what I said doesn't work as from what I seen that Amazon web services are having issues from what I read today
0 Likes
egm813
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
My phone is unlocked. What does Amazon have to do with it? I'll wait for the admins.
0 Likes
badnc
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Bc people been having issues logging into some samsung services bc samsung uses Amazon web services
0 Likes
user_ams007
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Discussions
Some of the support services and Samsung firmware is hosted by Amazon web services, but a beta moderator can fix the issue in a few minutes
0 Likes