Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

Downgrade from 12 beta

(Topic created: 10-16-2021 07:45 PM)
Sean1678
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Can anyone send me a link or best method to downgrade back to android 11? Nothing but issues with the beta right now. They have a long way to go for a final.
10 Replies
Mikeymouse39
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
How did u get to 12?
0 Likes
Sean1678
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Join beta top of page in samsung members app.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Discussions
Plug your phone into your PC and download the PC version of Smart switch.Be sure to deregister from the beta. Once you plug in your device and allow data transfer you should see a downgrade option
0 Likes
JDMotes
Halo
Options
Discussions
I just recently came off the beta program myself; waaay too many issues and I simply couldn't have my phone freezing and restarting 4 to 5 times (sometimes more) a day.
To come off the beta you first need to go to "settings" within the Samsung Beta community app and select "Withdrawal"... Once you are withdrawn, download the SmartSwitch app to any desktop or laptop PC... Now connect your phone to the PC via a USB cable and fire up SmartSwitch; you should see an option to Downgrade. Select Downgrade and the process will begin... Hopefully, you ran SmartSwitch BEFORE you installed the beta to back up your data; if you did, everything will be restored to pre-beta condition... Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Sean1678
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Thanks guys for your help
0 Likes
Sean1678
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I do think when they finalize the update it will be a nice improvement as I have enjoyed using it despite all the apps that aren't currently compatible.
JDMotes
Halo
Options
Discussions
Agree! šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘
Stldelsol
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
I was gonna say sammobile +Odin is my go to
0 Likes
thereismotion
Galaxy
Options
Discussions
SmartSwitch PC version should give you the option to Downgrade- when you connect your phone to a PC. You'll need a solid internet connection because the software is DVD size.
0 Likes