Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

E-sim working T-Mobile

(Topic created: 10-25-2021 01:59 PM)
MikeofMO
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Esim is working on my locked T-Mobile S21 ultra. Did not use convert to esim but activated on the T-Mobile website with the EID. Took about 5 minutes to get a message that it was activated as of be patient.
8 Replies
USBetaModerator
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello @MikeofMO ,

Thank you for your Feedback. We appreciate your contribution to the Beta community.

Regards,
One UI Beta Team

0 Likes
usersujhEuP9p7
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
It activated for me but failed to actually work. Never got a signal. I had to go to tmobile store to get a replacement Sim.
0 Likes
MikeofMO
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
This mayor may not have actually made the difference.. I removed the physical sim before I activated the E SIM.
0 Likes
Nick8675309436853279
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Same for me as well. Unlocked Tmobile here. Would work on wifi calling, but never connected to cell. Error message when searching for networks as well.
0 Likes
userQRDQyRqyH9
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
Still only wifi calling locked t-mobile phone.
jeromebt
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I had the same, you need to have a working sim in the slot and that will registered, at least it worked for me like that.
0 Likes
userRiYwr5TJcO
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Didn't work for me but did for my friend. Both have unlocked s21 ultra running t mo firmware.

So frustrating.
0 Likes
RyFree
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I got mine to work through TMobile using sim restore option. Went through the process of logging in to TMobile site and the phone did the rest. I have esim TMobile and ATT sim working perfectly in the US. I'm using the unlocked 988U1 s21 ultra.
0 Likes