Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Giving credit where it's due

(Topic created: 09-24-2022 03:26 PM)
Jaycii
Constellation
Options
Discussions
I must give credit where it's due, especially since everyone has been bashing Samsung recently. 

OneUI Beta 3 (S22+) truly is one of the best updates we've received in a while. 

The phone's animations feels very smooth and responsive. I find myself just opening and closing apps just to see the animations. Another thing that I really appreciate with the animations- with adaptive power saving on, the animations are so smooth that it is almost impossible to notice that the phone is running at 60hz instead of 120hz. This was not the case before. 

The lockscreen update is also very well done. This is what we needed- the features we had with Good Lock, but accessible to the average user. Not everyone is very technically inclined. 

While I'm sure others wanted more out of this update, I'm just glad we're going in the right direction.

Good job devs. 
5 Replies
egor0128
Comet
Options
Discussions
You have my vote
JPlaid
Star
Options
Discussions
100% agree on all points here! The trend is great!
Sellonis
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
This beta has fixed a weird issue I've had ever since I received my 22 Ultra Ultra where scrolling through some menus would cause some really nasty stutters. We're talking native system menus, like Apps. This appears to have been cleared up, I'm overjoyed! The phone overall is running very smoothly, I'm not experiencing any of the very strange behavior others are, minus the bug where I had to delete the shadow, object and reflections apps. Great work Samsung!
0 Likes
JumpingHoses
Comet
Options
Discussions
It fixed an issue like that for me too. I was never able to use LDAC at its highest quality, but was suddenly able to on the beta. I'm surprised they even knew it was an issue since very few reported it was. Or they inadvertently fixed it.
0 Likes
USBetaModerator2
Beta Moderator
Options
Discussions

Hello,

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate your contribution to the Beta Program.

Regards,

One UI Beta Team

0 Likes