Did you mean:Ā 

Original topic:

I don't have the One UI 4 Beta banner

(Topic created: 09-14-2021 06:34 AM)
CaptainLevi
Astronaut
Options
Discussions

I have a S21 Ultra on Sprint. It says sprint & t mobile will have access to the beta. I see other people have the beta program in their banners but I don't have that banner showing up. Any other way I can get in the beta?

79 Replies
iNTRoVRT
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Go to the Benefits tab and click "see more"

The scroll all the way down until you see the banner for One UI 4.l beta. Click that, and then click "Register."

CaptainLevi
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
A few minutes after I posted this it appeared in the tab šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€:male_sign:
0 Likes
userUhQmyipSd2
Constellation
Options
Discussions
Ppl p2 20 DC ff ffg gllfllpgĆ¾ ry pgppllppjp
0 Likes
Joelcito
Explorer
Options
Discussions
I've cleared the cash and data on the app and I only have 11 banner ads instead of 16. There is no ad for the One UI 4.0 beta. Anyone else have this happening?
0 Likes
akolva
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm unlocked s21+ on Verizon also no one ui 4.0 banner...originally s21+ from Verizon, I flashed unlocked firmware just so I could join the beta but no luck so far.
SomeRandomUser
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
Same here.. Was a real pain to flash the unlocked firmware but did it since everyone said I could join the beta. Any way to get a direct link to the beta registration perhaps?
uservxpQE3HON7
Asteroid
Options
Discussions
I had went in my phone a while back and unlocked it. If I can remeber I will let you know.
0 Likes
Epicc
Astronaut
Options
Discussions
I'm in Screenshot_20210914-084521_Software update.jpg
0 Likes
Deedoubleux
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Unlocked s21+ on T Mobile and I got the banner. Still waiting on the update though