Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Outer Display Bug

(Topic created: 10-18-2022 12:57 PM)
Zane99
Star
Options
Discussions
Sometimes my outer display feels unresponsive to touch after using the inner display on the Fold 4. It's not entirely terrible but it's just another possible bug you'll find in early software. Or maybe it's just me, anyone else having this issue?
0 Likes
7 Replies
usertKgZXnNEK4
Constellation
Options
Discussions
No not me.
0 Likes
userHCVgZX9RVB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
I seemed to notice something similar while browsing but only one time so far. Did you report Zane?
Zane99
Star
Options
Discussions
No not yet, it's only happened twice and it's not a persistent issue on my fold 4 but might be to others. If it happens more than 4 times then I'll report it.
userHCVgZX9RVB
Cosmic Ray
Options
Discussions
Think I've noticed it a couple more times and like you, not persistent. I'm not entirely sure how to report (first time on a beta), but I figured I'd let you know so you can compare to what you're seeing.
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Discussions
Honestly when it happens report it
0 Likes
Zane99
Star
Options
Discussions
I will only report persistent issues,this just isn't one of them. I expect something like this or something similar in early software. Samsung is already aware of this minor issue so I'll let it ride.
sebas5287
Comet
Options
Discussions
Honestly report it anyways if you still get it but not as often so it is in the logs when you send a report.
0 Likes